Devtoberfest Discussions
Join in the conversations with your fellow participants, on anything and everything to do with Devtoberfest!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will be the badges delivered and is there a summary about the winners?

Florian
Active Contributor

Hi there,

i do have the notifications in my inbox about the badges, but I do see only half of it within my profile.. it's not that necessary, just curious if there is something wrong while providing it.

And is there a list of the winners, would have expected it in a summary, but do net see a link within the wrap up.

7 REPLIES 7

BidishaTripathi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Only 5 badges are in display summery at a time, if you go down all badges will be able 

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That isn't the point here. My questions aim to the badges. For example, I have gone through to finalist. Last year there was a badge for every level. This year, I only see level 1 and level 2 badge. It seems there are some missing.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I do only see the level 1 and 2 badges but I see from the gameboard that you achieved level 4. You were in the prize spreadsheet correctly.  Let me check with the team that assigns the badges.  But please note, many colleagues are already away on holiday vacation. It could be a while before they can research. 

There was some sort of technical issue with assignment of some of the badges to some of the users.  It's corrected now on your account.  IT is running a job to check for anyone else missing Devtoberfest badges as well. Thanks for reporting this.

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas 

Hope you are doing well. Last month I got an email from Rheinwerk Publishing, Inc. team asking to select a book (for Devtoberfest e-book contest winner) and they were supposed to share a license key to download the selected e-book. It has been over a month and there is no response from this team and there is no OOO auto-reply as well. Would you please suggest on this?

Regards
Naren

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

We believe that all the keys were distributed by SAP Press. But our team will check with them on your behalf.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Thomas for checking it on my behalf. I got the key within few hours; it was very fast!