Devtoberfest
Find out what's happening, and when, in the Devtoberfest schedule – don't miss out!
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

🟣 Empowering SAP Build Apps with OpenAI: A New Paradigm in App Development

Devtoberfest

In the rapidly evolving landscape of technology, the intersection of AI and low-code/no-code tools are opening new avenues for innovation.

In this session, we delve into the world of Generative AI, focusing on the capabilities of OpenAI's models and their integration with SAP Build Apps, a leading low-code/no-code development tool.

Featured Guests
Featured Guests
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
7 Comments
LuisBenavidesA
Participant

In this ever-changing tech landscape, your session exploring the synergy between AI and low-code/no-code tools is incredibly forward-thinking. The exploration of Generative AI and its seamless integration with SAP Build Apps, a prominent low-code/no-code platform, is truly commendable. Kiril, I really appreciate the time you have taken to design this session, really impress!

maulikparekh
Participant

Good Morning,

I have generated a new account and a new Key in OpenAI, but getting 429 error when test from SAP Build Apps/ Postman. Requesting your suggestions please.

maulikparekh
Participant

Good Morning,

I have generated a new account and a new Key in OpenAI, but getting 429 error when test from SAP Build Apps/ Postman. Requesting your suggestions please.

maulik_mindset_0-1696780398474.png

Thank you.

kleventcov
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

The error can be seen in the message property. You need to check the "Usage" in your OpenAI account. If the quota is reached, you need to upgrade your account to a paid one.

maulikparekh
Participant

Good Morning @kleventcov ,

I have created a new account with may personal email id in OpenAI. It seems OpenAI has stopped giving free usage from last week. Can you please check and confirm please.

Thank you

kleventcov
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

I am not associated with OpenAI, so I am unsure of their current policies regarding the free trial. On the pricing page, it still states that: "Start experimenting with $5 in free credit that can be used during your first 3 months". You could try contacting the OpenAI Support regarding this.

I have had a paid account for a long time now, so my personal experience is different.

maulikparekh
Participant

Dear @kleventcov,

Sure, appreciate your help.

It's working fine with organizations/ paid subscription.

Thank you.