Devtoberfest
Find out what's happening, and when, in the Devtoberfest schedule – don't miss out!
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ”΄ Get Started with SAP Work Zone

Devtoberfest

You can build apps and automate business processes, all with the latest LCNC tools. But how do you bring it all together for end users? Get an introduction and demo of SAP Work Zone, which provides for business users an efficient access point to their apps and business data, and then see how developers can extend this digital experience.

With Yumnah Abbasi and Florian Buech

Featured Guests
Featured Guests
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
8 Comments
vincentverheyen
Active Participant

Hi, when trying to create a new Workspace, I can only select "Private" or "Public". No option "External" is shown in my instance.

florian_buech
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Per the reply on the session just now, you will need to enable this workspace type: Features | SAP Help Portal (look for 'external workspace'). For external users tobe invited via self-registration on IAS, some additional configuration would be required: External Users - Overview | SAP Help Portal

vincentverheyen
Active Participant

Beautiful, thank you! 

vincentverheyen_0-1666856822442.png

francotornaghi
Discoverer

Hello Florian, 

When trying to enable the external workspace type, the following error message appears:

"The technical user and password are not correct."

Which technical user does it refers ?

Thanks in advane!

florian_buech
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Technical user on IAS side for the registration / invite API. Please see the respective Help guide that explains how to configure those credentials: Configuring External Users | SAP Help Portal

vincentverheyen
Active Participant

For the "Slideshow" widget, how can I add a file to the folder such that I can select it as a presentation for the "Slideshow" widget?

florian_buech
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Per the reply on the session just now, the content for the slideshow widget needs to be uploaded to the content area of homepage or (my) workspace accordingly.

vincentverheyen
Active Participant

Thank you Florian, I understand now that each workspace can choose a presentation from their own workspace's "content".