Devtoberfest
Find out what's happening, and when, in the Devtoberfest schedule – don't miss out!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🟣 Will No-Code Work for My Use Case? Run the “Use Case Evaluator”

Devtoberfest

When getting started with low-code development, there will be lots of ideas for use cases that could be developed. How can you know which use cases are more appropriate for citizen developers to build independently, and which of them will require more technical work and fusion team collaboration?

To evaluate and manage the potential SAP Build use case projects in your organization, you can build a simple solution using SAP Build. Join this session and learn to use low-code to create the SAP Build Use Case Evaluator, a tool that enables citizen developers to:

1. Use an app to analyze their use case idea to determine its complexity level
  2. Use an automated process to submit it to IT for review and confirmation of fusion development requirements
  3. Display it in a use case repository that is hosted on a digital center of excellence business site for your organization.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
8 Comments
LuisBenavidesA
Participant

Was a great session @Kanishka  has shared with us a "use case buddy", great overview that shows all components (apps, process automation and workzone) works together, furthermore of build platform. Furthermore, @FMarby  has introduced the approach of how to start with use case, from design thinking point of view!

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

I am glad you liked it. They are both special, talented people 

--------------
See all my blogs and connect with me on Twitter / LinkedIn
TMNielsen
Contributor

It seems the tutorial questions linked in the Youtube video is wrong - or I need a gibberish translator.

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

You probably need a "use case evaluator". Sorry for the issue ... I will handle in the next 30 minutes.

--------------
See all my blogs and connect with me on Twitter / LinkedIn
Ian_Thain
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Yeah, we will sort this out... thanks for posting

Ian_Thain
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Validation questions now updated 👍

ayushpattnaik
Participant

Which quarter is this rolling out in? 

FMarby
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Ayush! We plan to roll it out in Q1 of 2024. When you're subscribed to the SAP Build Governance Resource Center you'll be able to see it first when it comes out.

Hope this helps!