Enterprise Architecture Blog Posts
Need a little more room to share your thoughts with the community? Post a blog in the SAP Enterprise Architecture group to explain the more complex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulKurchina
Active Participant

30 Days of Sharing and Learning for Enterprise Architects: Starts on April 1st

IMG_2463.jpg

At our 2024 NextGen SAP Enterprise Architect Forum, held at SAP's North American Headquarters in Newtown Square, PA  from Feb 26 – 29th, I said that I did not want content from our event to “live and die at the event” and for our conversations and programming to continue.

We have curated insights and content from this event in the form of presentations, recorded videos, blogs, “nuggets of next” and additional resources to share with Enterprise Architects globally across the SAP Ecosystem.

Blog Posting Schedule: 

March 30 - Pregame Show: Insider Views & Insights on the Next Generation SAP EA Forum 2024

March 31 - Kicking Off SAP Enterprise Architects 2024 Forum: A Journey of Growth and Community

April 1 - The Future Does Not Fit in the Containers of the Past

April 2 - Better. Transform. Together. Accelerating Business Transformation with EA

April 3 - Turning Strategy Into Reality With Business Architecture

April 4 - Enterprise Architects Facing the Cloud and AI Frontier

April 5 - The Enterprise Architect’s Blueprint for SAP S/4HANA Success

April 6 - Discover SAP BTP’s Strategy and Roadmap Highlights

April 7 - Unpacking the Transformation Suite Approach and Toolchain

April 8 - Simplifying your Data Readiness and Migration for SAP S/4HANA, Cloud & AI

April 9 - SAP Signavio: Next Generation Business Process Management

April 10 - Essential Toolset for Planning & Migrating to SAP S/4HANA

April 11 - Adopting a Corporate Explorers Mindset - Enterprise Architects as Corporate Explorers

April 12 - Captain Proton’s Guide to GenAI 4th Dimension

April 13 - The Heterogeneous, Composable, Autonomous Enterprise

April 14 - The Role of Enterprise Architecture to Manage SAP's Transformation into the Cloud

April 15 - Filling the Holes in your S/4 Business Case

April 16 - Discover how Tricentis is fortifying SAP S/4HANA Transformations

April 17 - Human Skills: The Multidisciplinary Edge for Enterprise Architects

April 18 - From Systems to Ecosystems: The EA Mindset in the Age of AI

April 19 - Clean Core: Mastering a future-proof and agile ERP

April 20 - How EA’s Can Prepare the Next Generation of EA’s – and Themselves

April 21 - Demystifying SAP’s Data & Analytics Solutions

April 22 - Connecting Process and Architecture to Maximize Value

April 23 - Enterprise Architecture and Sustainably - Translating Strategy into Execution

April 24 - Business Architecture: What, Why, and How

April 25 - An Enterprise EAs View on SAP Business Technology Platform

April 26 - A Primer on the SAP Enterprise Architecture Framework

April 27 - AI for EAs and Architecting for AI

April 28 - The Enterprise Architect and SAP S/4HANA Transformations

April 29 - Building and Evolving your Enterprise Architecture Practice

April 30 - Wisdom from the Next Generation SAP EA Forum Crowd and What's Next

May 1 – Sharing free eBook "Next Generation SAP Enterprise Architect Forum - 2024 Edition” generated with the help of AI of course for the SAP Community Enterprise Architect Group

Looking forward to 30 Days of Sharing and Learning with the SAP Community Enterprise Architecture Group.

You can also follow my LinkedIn posts in April 1st to 30th and hashtags  #SAP #SAPCommunity #SAPEA #NextGenSAPEA #30DaysofEALearning 

Special Thanks for our Sponsors and Supporters

IMG_2464.jpeg

SAP Enterprise Architecture Group Flag Photos

We have a lot of great material that will be sharing from April 1st to April 30th - of course there were are lot and I mean a LOT of SAP Enterprise Architecture Group Flag Photos. Community is all about the People and "People Magic" - we have so much magic happening with connecting, sharing and learning together as a community.

IMG_2621.jpeg

IMG_2629.jpeg

IMG_2622.jpegIMG_2623.jpegIMG_2624.jpegIMG_2625.jpegIMG_2626.jpegIMG_2627.jpegIMG_2628.jpeg

IMG_2630.jpeg

Source for all images and photos: Paul Kurchina

1 Comment
Devraj
Active Participant

Enterprise Architecture will also get a lot of importance with the acquisition of LeanIX into the SAP family. The Enterprise Architecture forum  in Feb and we have see a huge demand from the communuty . Infrastructure Architectures will move into the EA space (as RISE will force them to think otherwise) and their deep skill with help us shape the EA journey.

The 30 days of Learning will be amazing and I am looking forward to learning (as I could not attend all the sessions I wanted in PHL).

Publishing the conference lectures will sent a new trend on how we share and grow the community.