Enterprise Architecture Discussions
Join the conversation in the SAP Enterprise Architecture group! Participate in discussions about all things enterprise architecture, or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mind Map for SAP Enterprise Architecture

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor

Image_Idea_1.png

Hello,

I have compiled the SAP EA key terminologies, artifacts and definitions in the mind map format. This was created as a prep notes for my certification exam.  Hope this helps you too for easier understanding of the SAP EA framework. I hope to improvise this mind map and enrich with new contents in coming days. 

URL for Mind Map : https://xmind.works/share/equwBDaK

Thanks,

Vivek

https://www.linkedin.com/in/vhegde1/

22 REPLIES 22

wangxinhou
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek, I am happy to be involved, would you mind to share me the invite ? 

0 Kudos

Sure, please share you email address for the invite.

rajeshps
Participant
0 Kudos

@Vivek_Hegde thanks a million 🙂 could you also please share it with me

0 Kudos

Please share your email address for sending collaboration link

rajeshps
Participant
0 Kudos

@Vivek_Hegde is it shared? please confirm

rajeshps
Participant
0 Kudos

studying these  SAP EA key terminologies, artifacts and definitions mentioned in the mind map will suffice? @Vivek_Hegde 

Do we have negative marking? and is the choice type of questions and what is cutoffmark?

0 Kudos

@Vivek_Hegde i have elucidately understood the SAP EA key terminologies, artifacts and definitions present in the mind map format. Is there additional I need to prepare for? Please revert thanks!

I suggest that you could subscribe & attend IEA10 course  for more detailed understainding. 

0 Kudos

@Vivek_Hegde Please share the link? is it chargeable?

0 Kudos

@VivekHegde looks like there is price chargeable involved 

I need to pay for subscription to attend the course ?

0 Kudos

Yes, it is a paid course

0 Kudos

very expensive in all countries @Vivek_Hegde Org will not really afford. Let me see if there is any alternatives.

Jayshree_Ravi
Explorer

Hi Vivek

Great initiative, Happy to be involved!!

DiegoDora
Participant

Looks great! I'm in the process of certifying TOGAF and then SAP EA, so I'm sure I will be able to bring some nuggets in for the SAP EA Community.

Happy to contribute @Vivek_Hegde !

AdilZafar
Explorer

This is great stuff Vivek…Count me in…this is long overdue

0 Kudos

Happy to help ! Please share your email address via direct message for sharing the invite, 

Hi @Vivek_Hegde could you share the link , email is anjaneyabhardwaj@gmail.com .

SK-EA
Active Participant

Happy to collaborate. Please extend the invite to : pickier_choline0h@icloud.com

rajeshps
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day! @Vivek_Hegde  

Please come forward for Help and ideation/ inputs issuing and  I could like to kindly connect with you and I have my SAP EA cert exam soon. Please ping on my below number if you are willing to sell ideas and Connect 🙂

@AdilZafar @DiegoDora 

Regards,

Rajesh PS

+91-7760262915

sreeaccenture
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Good day @Vivek_Hegde  

I just started my preparation for the certification.Your content is really helpful.Could you Please share any more details you had.It would be helpful for my certifciation.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sree

ravisreetal07@gmail.com