Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by Members
Gain new perspectives and knowledge about enterprise resource planning in blog posts from community members. Share your own comments and ERP insights today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brian_Conforto
Explorer
Complete demo (Subtitles available) on Vendor Consignment process, covering:

- Master Data: Material master, Vendor master, Inforecord, Source List, Outputs condition records

- Planning to GR: creation of Independent Requirements, MRP run, Purchase Requisitions creation, Automatic POs creation, Good Receipt

- Consumption: Good issue to Cost Center, Transfer Posting to own Stock

- Liabilities and Settlements

- Output determination

- Account Determination

If you like this content, please Subscribe to my YouTube channel as well, and do not forget to turn on Notifications so you do not miss my next video. Click here

3 Comments
Private_Member_5521
Participant
0 Kudos
In some countries with e-invoicing, regulations require the invoice for the consumed items to be issued by the vendor. This often has involved creating custom programs to handle the scenario.

The standard SAP business process involves using the MRKO transaction, its the customer running the ERP who creates the invoice, so if there are any differences between vendor and customer, you don't notice until each party has received a copy of the created invoice.

So far I haven't been able to come up with a proper "standard" solution to stock-less or consignment scenarios that allow the vendor to issue the invoice and then settle that in the ERP.

Brian_Conforto
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks for your comments Alejandro.

I have not faced such scenarios where vendor issues invoice for consumed consignment materials.

Maybe other users in our community could share their experience on that.
0 Kudos
Hi Brian,

can you explain how to manage consignment vendor that:

1. has more than 1 price for the same product? for example because expedite shipping.

2. who to manage consignment stock in case the goods were received with price X, and after a week additional goods were received to vendor stock from the same vendor but now with price Y. in this case the vendor stock has 2 different prices, how we can manage this?

Labels in this area