Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
christoph_nake
Advisor
Advisor
The 23Q3 release of the “Transition to SAP S/4HANA” (on premise) road map has been published, and here are the most important things we have changed for you:

• As always, accelerators have been updated throughout the road map, to link you to newest information on SAP S/4HANA release 2022 FPS01 (e.g. release notes, feature scope description etc.). Many broken links have been fixed.

• The usage of SAP Cloud ALM in SAP S/4HANA implementations has been detailed in the road map. For less complex projects, implementation functionality of SAP Cloud ALM could be sufficient for project support. Because SAP Cloud ALM is a public cloud solution, there is no  installation, and setup and configuration runs very fast - see Expert Portal for SAP Cloud ALM for details. Therefore we list SAP Cloud ALM now in parallel to SAP Solution Manager w/ Focused Build.

• Embedded analytics plays an important role in SAP S/4HANA. Activities and tasks related to that topic have been updated.

• SAP Readiness Check content has been streamlined. Instead of describing all functionality, reference is given to the always-up-to-date functional reference deck “SAP Readiness Check - Key Feature Overview".

• SAP Enterprise Support can help Enterprise Support customers significantly in the project. Service & learning content description from there have been leveraged throughout the road map. For instance, the request for an important "CQC for Transformation Assessment" is now listed at the right three places in the project.

You can find the new release of the “Transition to SAP S/4HANA” road map in the “SAP Roadmap Viewer”. And as you already know, we will push the updated content into SAP Cloud ALM for you within the upcoming days.

I hope you will enjoy it!
2 Comments
ralf_mack
Discoverer
0 Kudos
About 50% of accelerators on testing and test management of S/4Hana on prem roadmap have 2017 as last change date and contain partly outdated information. Any plans to review and update those accelerators?
christoph_nake
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Fair comment, Ralf, and I agree: The area of test management including references needs update. I cannot promise but I'll take it to the list for the big release update in autumn (the SAP S/4HANA 2023 update).