Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slaveya
Advisor
Advisor
This is Bobi, she has been with EHS Wate Management for over 7 months now and she's "crushing" every challenge I throw at her.  Bobi is a Senior ABAP Developer with several years of development. You can read what she shared with us 

What is your favorite thing about working on EHS Waste Management?

Definitely, it’s the chance to work on an entirely new product that will make a difference in the way the companies are handling their environmental challenges. Also, I’m very excited that we are using the latest technologies in our journey.

Can you share one challenge you've faced in your role, and how did you overcome it?

I had a very interesting case with one of the PDF forms. It turned out that populating the required fields dynamically with javascript was not as straight forward as I expected 😊 At the end I manage to solve it with spending quite a few hours reading the internal documentation (and of course with the helping hand of a colleague).

What are you most excited about working on in the next year?

I would really like to work on the first customer implementation of our product, understand the real live issues our clients are facing and help them with the best possible solution.

What advice would you give to someone who is interested in working in the software industry?

To be an avid self-learner. In our fast-paced industry the technologies and methodology are constantly evolving, so learning is an essential skill.

What is your favorite feature of our product?

I do not have just one favorite feature. They are all linked to each other and establish one really helpful product.

Would you share a hobby or an interest of yours with us?

I like going out with my family and friends. Also, I like to read books and play chess.