Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slaveya
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
This is Dani and he has been working in the S4/Waste since April, proving his worth as one of our experts on the team.

Bellow, Dani shares his experience in SAP and THE Waste team

What is your favorite thing about working on EHS Waste Management?

I really like the goal of the team and the problems that we solve. It is a pleasure to know that you are doing something meaningful for the world.

Can you share one challenge you've faced in your role, and how did you overcome it?

For me every day is a challenge, the tasks are interesting and dynamic, but the team is great, so it is easy to overcome any challenge that I face.

What are you most excited about working on in the next year?

The thing that makes me most excited is that we are going to expand the impact of our product and grow together.

What advice would you give to someone interested in working in the software industry?

My first advice is to just believe in yourself. There is a very accurate quote by Theodore Roosevelt that says, “Believe you can and you’re halfway there”. As a second piece of advice, I would say to ask a lot of questions - always!

Bonus - What is your favorite feature of our product?

I don’t have a specific favorite feature because I think that each of them is unique on its own.

Bonus: Would you share a hobby or interest?

For sure one of my favorite things is to go to the gym, I use it as therapy, especially after work. Another thing that I really like is to play computer games with my friends.