Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slaveya
Advisor
Advisor
Hello dear readers, I'm happy to present one more colleague of ours - she's a mom, she's a QA, she is another superhero, SHE is DIlyana, part of the new S4/HANA Waste Management solution.

Role: Quality Assurance Engineer

For how long have you been with the team? I have been part of the Waste Management Team for the past month or so but as a member of the SAP family for almost 3 years

What is your favorite thing about working on EHS Waste Management?

Working on EHS Waste Management gives me a feeling of belonging to something bigger. The environment health is very important to me, and I know for sure, that with my daily job I am helping businesses to minimize their negative impact over our planet, by providing a working, easy-to-operate, user-friendly software.

Can you share one challenge you've faced in your role, and how did you overcome it?

As a QA, I am facing different challenges every day, probably the one I can’t get to used to it is the last-minute testing request. I understand that the development process could take more time than planned and the time for testing and other QA activities decreases, but still, sometimes I have to be very agile and to manage to switch fast from one topic to another.

What are you most excited about working on in the next year?

What gives meaning in every working day is the customers' feedback. I am excited about what we will receive from them tomorrow, next year, and in the years after that.

What advice would you give to someone who is interested in working in the software industry?

To have fun 🤩 to believe 😇 and to keep learning and improving themself

Bonus question 1: What is your favorite feature of our product?

I am not sure I can say I like this over that. All features of the product are linked to each other in a very good end-to-end process

Bonus question 2: Care to share a hobby or interest? I really adore time outside with my family. We are traveling a lot, visiting different historical locations, different mountains and small Villages. Nevertheless, if I have to point out one thing I enjoy doing on my own this would be doing puzzles and modeling.