Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
97 Comments
Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do I need to register myself to avail this training?

Thanks and Regards

Kanika Gupta

sumanthanan1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good to see the news ! Is this only for SuccessFactors Solution partners ? or allowed for all ie., Like SAP Certification all can apply. Please kindly clarify.

Thanks,

Suman

0 Kudos

Hello Kanika,

If you are a partner consultant, you can register online once the schedule is published to our training webshop at http://training.sap.com  The schedule should be available by June 2nd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regina,

Can we also register from company SFSF site! Also is this only for SAP partner company employees  or open for all the public!!! Also are these online based only or even classroom option is there!

Regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great info, Regina.  Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi,

The SuccessFactors Academy training, required for certification, is currently only open to Partners and therefore the certification is only relevant for this audience.  Since there is limited configuration that a customer can do with their SF systems, the Academy courses would be of no value to them as they wouldn't be able to configure their own environments anyway.

0 Kudos

Hello,

The SFSF site has now been closed for registration.  Please book via http://training.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any session related to Cloud for Travel?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regina,

Is there any validity period for this certification/courses - I mean will there be delta training coming out once in a while and we need to get delta certified!!!

Please clarify.

Regards,

Bharat

0 Kudos

Delta certification for SF is under discussion.  No decisions have been made yet.  We have prioritized creating the SAP exams first, then we will consider deltas.

0 Kudos

Hello Luciano,

A course for Cloud for Travel is currently "in planning".  No official availability has been determined at this time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

Under new learning model, is it possible for individual participants to enroll and do certification?

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

I did my SF EC training from my company and so far i am working on PeopleSoft ERP as a functional consultant. I want to do certification on C_THR81_1405. So what steps i need to do for enrollment?

former_member22386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

Thanks for the information.

I have successfully cleared the C_THR81_1405 exam I have got access to provisioning and demo instance but onboarding tool in admin tool is disabled in my instance.

Could you please tell me how I can get access to onboarding instance?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

As an independent participant if I'm planning to take up SuccessFactors EC Academy course and certification, Am I supposed to complete "Introduction to SuccessFactors Academy"? Or is it sufficient if I register for EC and take up certification?

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignya,

Congrats on clearing the exam. You are employee of Partner company or independnet participant?

Regards,

hari

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Intro to SF Academy (THR80) is a mandatory pre-requisite for the EC Academy.  You will not be permitted to register for THR81 without taking the pre-req.

Best,

Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

Can one take C_THR81_1405 exam post completing Intro to SF Academy (THR80) through SAP Learning Hub?

0 Kudos

Hello Deepti,

In order to take the exam, you also need to complete the THR81-Employee Central Academy course.  You can register to take it as a Virtual class or you can complete the content found in the Learning Hub. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

As individual participant can I directly appear for C_THR81_1405 certification without taking the training? If yes, what is the procedure, where I can register for exam and examination fees? If there is any link to register can you please provide the same?

Regards,

Hari

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You can certainly take the exam without completing the training but you will certainly not pass.  The exam is based on the content in the training courses.  Perhaps you should consider taking the training via the Learning Hub.  You can consume the materials at your own pace.  You'll get access to all of the SuccessFactors Academy materials and not just the EC content.

To register for the exam, you first need to identify in what country you want to take the exam.  Visit http://training.sap.com, then select your country (top-left corner of landing page).  Since you can't register for exams on-line, you'll need to call the training centre for your country (phone # will be at the top of the page) or use the e-mail link to send them a written request to register.  They will respond within a day or two.

Good luck.

Regina

former_member24966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Regima,

I have few Qs regarding courses for which certification is not available and delta certification.

1)  If the courses are completed in Learning hub before the certificate exam is available in march end/Apr or Jun, then will we be considered as Associate level Certified?

2)  How does SAP differentiate between Learning hub course completion to Associate level certification as both give Learning Hub elearning certificate?

3)  For each delta course do we have to take certification, and do we have to pay for each delta certification?

Thx

Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignya,

Can you please let me know your experience on Employee Central certification exam? And do we need to go thorugh entire Implementation Handbook for MDF, Time Off and Position management or the E-learning content and Excercise will be sufficient to crack it? What I feel is Implementation Handbook gives indepth functionality of the product useful at the time of implementation. Kindly share your experience.

Also share the procedure on how you registered for EC certification?

Thanks for your help!!

Regards,

Hari

0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

1) Yes, if you pass the final test at the end of the Academy course, you will be considered Associate certified (for courses without an official exam).

2) If I understand you correctly, these are two different things.  A course completion in the LHub does not give you a certification.  You must pass the final course assessment to be 'certified' in the product.  If a certification exam exists for that solution, you must pass the exam as well.  In the latter case, the final course assessment is just a review and will not be sufficient to receive official certification.  A certificate of completion which you get after finishing a course on the Learning Hub is not the same as getting a Certification.

3) All certifications are moving to an on-demand cloud-based system.  You will need to purchase a subscription to the Cloud Certification program (you do not need to have a LH subscription for this).  The Cloud Certification subscription program is launching at the end of next week.  Your annual subscription will allow you to take up to 6 exams*.  The subscription fee is about the same as what you currently pay to take just one exam.

*If you take the same exam twice, because you didn't succeed the first time, this counts as 2 takes, so you would have 4 additional takes available to you for any other exam.

Certification FAQs

I hope I've answered your questions.

Regina

jimso101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi regina.gama

I have bought the coupon for  C_THR81_1405 certification, i will be able to use it right ?

Or Whether i need to re-book for C_THR81_1502 once the old test retired?

Delta exam means i need to take the full test again or can you please give more info on that ?

Thanks & Regards

JIm

0 Kudos

Yes, you can use your coupon.

former_member22386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

I have cleared C_THR81_1405 certification in Dec 2014.When version 1502 gets released do I again have to Pay and appear for exam.

If I don't give delta exam ,my existing certificate will be invalid after 1502 release.

Thanks & Regards,

Jignya

0 Kudos

It is my understanding that your certified status will be grandfathered to 1502 so you don't have to retake the exam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

Do you have any course specifically available for Employee Central - Payroll?

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

SAP Certification in the Cloud - I read that there are courses now (or soon) available for Customers (Cloud for Customers).This concept is live already? Customers can be certified in every SF module they want? During the certification training they will learn how to use the provisioning, right? And later as a Customer they don't will have access to provisioning? Could you please describe in a few sentences what's the intention and impact of the Cloud for Customer concept.

Thank you & regards, Andreas 

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>The certification exam for SAP Jam has been canceled for this year as there is insufficient training material upon which to base an exam in accordance with SAP Certification policy.<<

In the list above only THR80 & THR90 is canceled.Other SAP Certified Application Associate  – SuccessFactors courses are available. Sorry, not clear about your posting.

Kindly comment,

former_member22393
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have completed the final test for the THR88_43 course and have a completion certificate generated. I now see that the course has changed to THR88_EN_Col44.

I also see that the certification has been changed from 1408 to 1502.

Please let me know if the completion certificate for THR88_43 is valid for 1502.

Thanks,

Diana

0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

There has never been a plan to develop an exam for THR80 (Foundations of SF HCM).  The original plan to create a certification exam for SAP Jam has been cancelled for now.

BR, Regina

0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasan,

We have an e-learning course, HR812E-Employee Central Payroll for HR Administrators available for free to all SF customers, and available to Business User Learning Hub subscribers.

BR, Regina

0 Kudos

Hello Diana,

Did you complete the C_THR88_1408 SAP Certification Exam?  If not, you will need to take the C_THR88_1502 exam within 6 months in order to retain your certified status.

BR, Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

Thanks for the info. Are the professional certification courses still in the making, that is if it is still the term being used for consultants with experience to get certified.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

Thanks so much for the detailed information. I am planning to do  certification on employee central, for this should we go ahead and book the exam for C_THR81_1502 or SF is planning to release a new version  C_THR81_1505 in near future.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can that be when luke marson in his article about a year ago said "provisioning" was omainly used for "switching functionality on and off". now you tell us this? wow

MeenaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Regina

I am planning to do the employee central certification - C_THR81_1502.

To be able to do that , I understand that i need to complete the courses - THR80, THR81, THR99E.

I just wanted to clarify the fee in doing the same. Iam an independent consultant and so

if I subscribe for the SAP learning hub - Customer edition, will this fee be sufficient for me to take up the said courses and appear for the examination?

or will there be any other fee ?

Thanks

Meena R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

I'm an independent participant with access to SAP Learning HUB Customer Edition. With this you have access to all the SF learning materials. I would suggest you to go through THR80 -  Intro to Academy and then go for THR81 - Employee Central. This Learning HUB is your 1 year subscription. No need to pay separately for each course

To take up certification, you need to subscribe for SAP Certification HUB. For details related to that check training & certification shop.

Regards,

Hari

MeenaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

Thank You.

would like to know is there a separate cost to subscribe for the certificate? if so how much?

also would be helpful, if you let me know how long it took to prepare for the certification?

Thanks

Meena R

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Certification HUB - CER006 is INR 34,000

You can find the details here:

https://training.sap.com/shop/course/cer006-sap-certification-in-the-cloud-sap-certification-in-the-...

I started my preparation in March (self-paced learning) and took certification April 15th.

As per my understanding 120 hours of sessions should be enough as mentioned by SuccessFactors in the Learning HUB.

Regards,

Hari

MeenaR
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank You Hari,

so that totals to the LH subscription fee + certification subscription fee. at at the minimum and optional is the virtual class room with an additional fee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

jimso101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

I think Learning hub subscription cost is not covered in 34000/-. The certification cost alone is 34K. But you can take multiple exams (max 6) with the same cost within an year.

For learning hub subscription please check the following link.

HUB020 - SAP Learning Hub, customer edition | SAP Training and Certification Shop

Hope this helps!!!

Regards

JIm

vbaranovskiy5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

As per article, the delta exam for SuccessFactors Employee Central is planned for 1505.

Does it mean that 1505 version of core EC exam will be released soon?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you please help me with this issue? I have passed the final exam for Performance& Goals, within Learning HUB - THR82_PMGM_44.

I had 25 questions on the final exam, and at the end I got message that I have passed that exam. In the history view, I can see my certificate, and on that certificate writes: "

My name

has successfully completed

SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy

Completed on June 1, 2015"

Is that certificate valid? Is this considerd as Associate level Certified for me? Or not? Is there something else?

I haven't received any e-mail from credential manager...and I don't know if I should receive that e-mail or not? Do I have to do something more?

Please, if you could help me with this uncertainties?

Thanks in advance.

vbaranovskiy5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Natasa!

You've past the academy completion certificate. 

To receive the associate level you have to pass the another exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vasily veru much for the answer. But please, one more question.

Can I pass this exam C_THR82_1411 via Learning HUB or not?

On the link that you sent to me, at that page I see that "This exam is available as part of the Certification Hub subscription".

Is it possible to take this exam via Learning HUB or not? Do I have to take that exam at SAP's?

Which are certificates that I can receive taking exams via Learning HUB?

Thank you for your help.

vbaranovskiy5
Participant
0 Kudos

Natasa, the Certification Hub is another online system intended to provide certification exams without visiting SAP offices.

This is a subscription page.