Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobby_Byrne
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Greetings and salutations SAP customers, SAP partners, and our very own SAP colleagues. Starting off my blog post as always with a cheers to health and happiness in 2021. Lots of amazing days ahead of us for all. Let's get after it!

Today, Wednesday, May 12, 2021 we begin our journey and move to one of the best enterprise community platforms in the global enterprise today, community.sap.com platform.

Today, SAP Activate launches our new SAP Activate Community. After 4 years of our SAP Activate Jam Community that grew to over 40,000 registered members we have outgrown that space and we will now scale to almost 3 million SAP customers and SAP partners and SAP'ers on the SAP Community Platform.

ACTION - Bookmark the URL - https://community.sap.com/topics/activate 

NEXT - Check out this short demo of the site and how to follow us:

We cannot wait to share all of our great content with you in the coming months ahead. Please be sure to give us a follow so that you stay up-to-date with all of our new SAP Activate methodology content.

New to the SAP Community? We have you covered. Please take this awesome SAP Community Tutorial to learn about and know all things SAP Community. From setting up your community profile, receiving notifications, the rules of engagement, how to ask questions and how to write a blog post.

Thank you in advance for following us on our new home and please be sure to spread the word to your colleagues that the SAP Activate Community is now LIVE on the SAP Community platform.

For more information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:

Follow us via SAP Activate Community here

8 Comments
janmusil
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Feels great to be live on SAP.com. This is our new home for SAP Activate community. Thank you, Bob for driving this effort. The page looks great and I’m sure our users will appreciate easy access to information.
Bobby_Byrne
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Thank you Jan, a team effort for sure. Thank you to the amazing SAP Community Team that supported us along the way juliarusso , gali.klingschneider , mynyna.chau , catherine.lacroix , and david.metser ... Looking forward to sharing all the great SAP Activate content with the globe.
Great news rbyrne! Great work and this will be valuable to the SAP community.
DanielleBeeken
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Congrats Bob and team! This is great news, looking forward to the continued interaction and value this adds to the SAP Community.
Former Member
0 Kudos
Good job Bob! Now I got no more excuses to write Blogs 🙂
former_member132336
Participant
0 Kudos
Exciting news rbyrne !Looking forward to engaging with all our members in our new home. 🙂
RohanPatel
Participant
Thank you, Bob, and the Team!

As one of the SAP Partners, we have a lot of content that we developed over the years that talks about SAP IAM, ASPN, and Use-cases. Is there an easy want to relates this to the blog for the broader community?

Rohan

Rohan.patel@asint.net
Bobby_Byrne
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Rohan,

Possibly via the Partner Eco-system Channel. Send me an email directly next week with a summary of the content and i will search around inside to see where this might best be served.

Best,

Bob Byrne

bob.byrne@sap.com