Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFC closing in CFIN

ebsor
Participant
0 Kudos

ying.shi

Hi ,

I want to integrate AFC with CFIN and perform closing task in CFIN? is it possible and how to do that?

thanks and best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thomas_kunze
Advisor
Advisor

Dear all,

4HG at SAP Best Practices Explorer only this is relevant but this is for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition. CFin is running on SAP S/4HANA private edition or on prem.

SAP AFC is a closing hub solution and so you need to define where the closing should take place, either directly at CFin or at the SAP source system. And so connect one or both systems and setup the tasks accordingly.

I guess it will be a mixture between central closing tasks and some of the source systems.

Regards

Thomas

michel_loehden
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Mukesh,

the Public Cloud-related Scope Items are not relevant for running AFC as closing hub for an OnPrem based cFIN landscape. Please use the following resources in the AFC Administration Guide to get more insights about the technical details for connecting an On-Prem based cFIN to AFC:

• Technical Prerequisites for running AFC
  • Connectivity
  • Requirements for On-Premise systems
  • Kind regards,

Michel

i345983
    Advisor
    Advisor
    0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can integrate AFC with CFIN to perform closing task in CFIN as a central system. AFC is a cloud product of SAP and require a separate license. For details on AFC refer best practice no. 2V8 and 4HG at SAP Best Practices Explorer.

Regards,

Mukesh Sharma

ebsor
    Participant
    0 Kudos

Hi mukesharma18

Thanks but if CFIN is part of S/4 hana onpremise then these scope item are also relevent?

How to connect CFIN is part of S/4 hana onpremise?

Kind regards,