Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auction process

Kishan_22
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to understand the process mapping from procurement point of view for an auction dealer . Scenario is this

1) My client buys vehicles and sells them under auction.

2) My client buys vehicle on behalf of a seller and puts it for auction and when the vehicle is sold, once the settlement happens with the buyer, my client needs to settle the amount for a seller.

3) My client provides services for getting the vehicle to auction for a right price which involves purchasing of parts, getting the vehicle repaired from third party vendor and charging the rectification cost from the seller.

4) My client enters into an agreement with transport provider and gets the vehicle to plant and also arranges for transporting vehicles from plant to buyer.

How does the above process can be mapped in sap in procurement and sales.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member493285
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kishan,

Unfortunately, it seems to be taking longer than usual for your question to be answered. You might want to try an alternative route to speed things up.

Please check if a similar question has already been asked in the Community. We have found that sometimes questions that have been answered before are no longer receiving responses.

The easiest way to do this, is to visit the All Questions page and search for your specific topic.

You could also check the SAP Support Portal and search for SAP Notes, SAP Knowledge Base Articles and more.

If all of this doesn’t work, I would suggest that you create a support ticket. All you need to do is log onto the SAP Support Portal with your S-user ID and password: http://service.sap.com/message

Thanks,

Mozi