Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic sampling procedure assignment in PM

krzem30
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to ask regarding usage of one of customizing fields. SPRO Quality management->basic settings->mantain settings at plant level.

Now if I enter in Plant maintenance field sampling procedure what will be the result?

Is there a possibility that during inspection plan creation for PM the sampling procedure will be populated automatically to MIC in plan?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

AlbertSAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Anna Krzeminska,

thank you for the details provided.

I can add a different approach to above answers, please read KBA what happens if the field is not filled:

2565889 - Inspection lot remains in CRTD status after releasing PM Order.

Have a nice day,

Albert

Read and follow the 'SAP Community Rules of Engagement' at

https://www.sap.com/community/about/rules-of-engagement.html

holger_hartung
Contributor
0 Kudos

please create a suitable sample procudure for your MIC, then it will appears

krzem30
Explorer
0 Kudos

Well in drop down list I do have sampling procedure to choose from. The question is, if the system can be setup so in PM inspection plan by default one sampling procedure is always assigned automatically to MIC, not by manual choosing from the list?

holger_hartung
Contributor
0 Kudos

"to which no sampling procedure has been assigned in the plan or in the material specification."

-> your behavior is total different to that.

-> try it

krzem30
Explorer
0 Kudos

So I have done the plant dependent QM parameter in insp lot creation for PM - I created and added sampling procedure.

Now when I create inspection plan I add MIC and when I try to save I get error:

holger_hartung
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

no it is more like these:

The sampling procedure is automatically adopted during an inspection in maintenance with inspection points if there are characteristics to which no sampling procedure has been assigned in the plan or in the material specification.

krzem30
Explorer
0 Kudos

ok but I have MIC that has marker sampling procedure. When I assign it to the inspection plan the system will not save until I choose sampling procedure. Wouldn't that field in SPRO help to make it as a default for PM MIC assignment?