Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEX Query not copying / deleting amounts for certain GL accounts

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing a peculiar issue with regards to integrated planning using BEX Query. Here is what I did and what I am facing

Base Information:

• 1.Created a custom Query ZCOPY01_QUERY as of copy of standard query /ERP/SFIN_A01_IRQ0001. So the custom query uses same info provider and multi-provider (/ERP/SFIN_M01) as the standard query
  • 2.Created a Custom Planning function ZCOPY01 in order to copy the current period actuals to the plan i.e. from Plan Category ACT01 to say, PLN00 for the current period
  • 3.Planning Sequence being used is /ERP/SFIN_A01_PS01
  • 4.Aggregation Level being used is /ERP/SFIN_A01

Process that we are running (to copy actuals to plan)

• 5.Run the query ZCOPY01_QUERY in T Code RSRT. Give the parameters as below
  • 6.You can see the output of the query as follows, with Actual values as posted in Co. Code Curr and Group Currency and the Plan values as zero. The 3 highlighted cells are the problem child

Issue

• 7.You can see that the value of column Plan (CC) against GL 605021 is -38, 187.54. Even though we execute the Planning Function /ERP/SFIN_A01_PS02 to delete the plan value of -38,187.54, this values does not get deleted at all
  • 8.Now, I try to copy the actuals to plan using the ZCOPY01 planning function You can see that the same 3 cells are unaffected, whereas all other cells are perfectly populated with the Plan Values = Actual Values

• 9.Now, interestingly, In all these 3 cells, the expense is posted in a particular Cost Center X. We somehow feel that this CC is the culprit. Another evidence to provide the point:
  • - For Period 4, After executing COPY function, you can see that values for 605032 are perfectly copied. None of these are posted in the CC US26017099

• - Same GL in period 5, after executing the COPY function, you can see that values are not copied. Here, the expense was posted in the CC US26017099

Nowhere in the process we have restricted anything that should exclude a particular Cost Center or prevent values from being deleted or copied. Any ideas or thoughts around this?

Regards

AJ

gregor.dieckmann, you have any thoughts around this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)