Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Contract Mangement - Split Criteria in Settlement VTWEG

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am facing the following situation.

When creating the condition contract, 2 distribution channels are selected in the sales selection criteria so that the sales of both distribution channels are considered for scale.

e.g. the scale for the 2% bonus starts at 5000€, the sales from VTWEG 01 (1000€) and VTWEG 02 (4500€) are taken into account. I have also set this via the sales selection criteria and the contract also shows the result.

Now however with the Settlement, e.g. the partial Settlement in this case always only VTWEG 02 should take place, never for VTWEG 01.

Final settlement: 4500€ * 2% = 90€

Can I set this up in SAP via the split criteria or process variant, without a development
In the old sales rebate it was solved in the calculation scheme, this solution cannot be applied in the new CCM.

Thank you for your support!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Karola,

You have to

- Set VTWEG as a header split criteria

- Create and assign the target total condition

- Assign a scale base routine to fetch the total value as scale base value

- Create a scale condition for VTWEG 02 only.

Regards,

Thorsten

former_member872442
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

We have a similar issue. We are setting up the condition contract with the material group 1 as a criteria for business volume selection.

We have two materials ABC_1 and ABC_2 which have material group 1 maintained as ZX.

We have also set up a scale based pricing where-in the rebate is paid out only when a certain quantity of sale is reached.

for example the 1st scale level is 10 units. Our expectation is that the scale is activated when both materials ABC_1 and ABC_2 together reach the 1st scale level. (so if the material ABC_1 has 6 units sol and ABC_2 has 4 units sold, the rebate should be calculated as 10 units*25 dollars).

This is currently not happening and we are seeing that rebate is activated individually for each material separately when they individually reach the scale value.

Can we use Split criteria to combine all materials of a particular material group for the rebate calculation. We want the scale to be calculated at the material group level.

Thank you for your help.