Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BhaswatiSom
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for answering my question.

I re-run the F110 process but now I cant edit the Proposal. It's showing that the "Proposal has been Released".

Therefore, I cant read the Proposal Log as it's not created at all.

It should be CREATED instead of RELEASED.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhaswati

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you read the message long text (FZ 396) and then display the log (SLG1 - object FIAP, subobject FIAP_F110)

mathurifico
Explorer
0 Kudos

The error message "BTE 00001820 is active" in SAP is related to Business Transaction Event (BTE) 1820. BTEs are used to trigger additional functionality in the system at specific points during the processing of financial transactions. The error you're encountering suggests that BTE 1820 is active and might be causing an issue in the context of your payment run (F110) and the subsequent cancellation of payments.

Here are some steps you can take to investigate and resolve this issue:

1. Check BTE 1820 Configuration:

• Go to transaction code FIBF (Financial Transaction Manager).
    • Enter the event number '1820' to display the details of BTE 1820.
    • Review the settings and configuration for BTE 1820 to ensure it is set up correctly.
  2. Review BTE Activation:

• Ensure that the BTE 1820 is activated in your system. If it is active, verify whether it is necessary for your business processes. If not needed, consider deactivating it temporarily to see if the issue persists.
  3. Review Payment Run Log:

• After running transaction F110 and encountering the error, review the payment run log (transaction FPAYH) to get more details about the error message and the specific step in the payment run where the issue occurred.
  4. Check SAP Notes:

• Search for SAP Notes related to the error message "BTE 00001820 is active." SAP Notes often provide insights into known issues and solutions. You can access SAP Notes through the SAP Support Portal.
  5. Consult SAP Support:

• If the issue persists and you are unable to identify a solution, it's advisable to contact SAP Support. Provide them with detailed information about the error, the steps leading to the issue, and any relevant log files. They can assist you in analyzing the problem and providing a resolution.
  6. Configuration Review:

• Review the configuration related to the payment run (F110) in the SAP system. Check if any custom enhancements, configurations, or user exits might be impacting the process.
  7. Testing in a Sandbox Environment:

• If possible, replicate the issue in a sandbox or testing environment. This allows you to experiment with configurations without affecting the production environment.

Always ensure that you have proper backups and follow your organization's change management procedures when making any configuration changes in an SAP system. Additionally, involve your SAP Basis and functional teams in the investigation and resolution process.