Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Reporting Reclassification on Additional Characteristics

rahul_periwal1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We are trying to achieve sign based reclassification at Operational account using additional characteristics. We are currently using S/4 2021 version SP 01 (02/2022)

The transaction data is uploaded with the additional details of operational accounts.

We have set the rules to reclassify the balances only when there is a negative balance at operational account level.

We expect that the system should only reclass the balances of GL #0028300001 and #0028300002 and the balance of GL #0028300000 should not be processed.

But, upon running the reclassification, system says that there is no data to reclassify

But, if we change the "Sign-trigerred recl." to "+", system does below reclassification.

System reclassifies all balances (by Gl account) to the the destination, ignoring the signs at the individual GL balance.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rahul_periwal1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I did my configuration based on the below customer influence request. Please check the comments from various users. All mentioned that they want the reclassification to happen at GL account instead of FS item.

https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/251395/?section=sectionDetails

Regards,

Rahul

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I suspect, there is a misunderstanding:

The screen where you entered "Account Number" is for configuration of the percentage record, when you deliver the percentages for reclassification instead of using fixed ones.

It has nothing to do with sign-based reclassification and it will have no effect on the sign-decision.

Best regards,

Michael Hild

rahul_periwal1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Robert Jan,

Here is the screenprint of the trigger selection

Robert_Jan_Bron
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Can you please add a screenprint of your trigger selection?

Kind regards,

Robert Jan