cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get header_func of report

0 Kudos

Hello Community, I have a question.
I have a Program and i need read a list of reports and take your source code, i use the form GET_INCLUDES to get includes listeds in report, but i received functions and reports in addition. can i read the header_function report, or identify the item from list like include to read your source code?

PARAMETERS: p_n_prog type programm.
  DATA: lt_source TYPE TABLE OF string.
  DATA: lt_include TYPE TABLE OF string,
        lv_result TYPE trdir-name.
  CALL FUNCTION 'GET_INCLUDES'
    EXPORTING
     progname       = p_n_prog
    tables
     incltab        = lt_include.
  BREAK POINT.
  LOOP AT lt_include INTO DATA(ls_include).
    CALL METHOD cl_reca_rs_services=>get_source
      EXPORTING
        id_objtype = 'PROG'
        id_objname = ls_include
      IMPORTING
        et_source  = lt_source.
  ENDLOOP.

Here there are a list of includes into internal table lt_include

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the SAP Community. Thank you for visiting us to get answers to your questions.

Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I'd like to offer some friendly advice on how to get the most out of your community membership and experience.

First, please see https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers, as this resource page provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. Second, feel free to take our Q&A tutorial at https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html, as that will help you when submitting questions to the community.

I also recommend that you include a profile picture. By personalizing your profile, you encourage readers to respond: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-profile.html.

Now for some specific suggestions on how you might improve your question:

* Outline what steps you took to find answers (and why they weren't helpful) -- so members don't make suggestions that you've already tried.

* Share screenshots of what you've seen/done (if possible), as images always helps our members better understand your problem.

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

The more details you provide (in questions tagged correctly), the more likely it is that members will be able to respond.

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

GET_INCLUDES so difficult to say what it's for.

Probably it just reads one of the tables which contain the includes, I would opt for D010INC.

If you want a more "functional" view of includes, maybe the table WBCROSSI is more relevant, it may be related to the "rebuild object list" feature.

Anyway, I don't know what your final goal is, and I don't know what the "header_function report" is.

0 Kudos

header_report is a option in se38 that you see the feactures from program, if is execute program or include

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

I guess you mean the Program Attributes, to know the type of program:

View TRDIR columns:

• NAME: program name
  • SUBC: type

Answers (0)