cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify calculation of PDIF Condition type in Retro?

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently we have implemented Retro Billing process and it is working fine only if user creates retro Bill for invoices created after July 2017 i.e after GST Implementation.

In VFRB, if billing date is before July, In that case Net value is calculated after adding BED. Please have look at the following calculations:

retro-calculation.jpg

Net value = 110 after BED addition i.e 10....Here, system should consider 100 at the time of PDIF calculation instead of 110.

Any ABAP's advise , who have worked in similar scenario. That's why tagging ABAP also.

Please note: before this issue, I have faced many error for invoices created before july due to GST. Which I'll share in detail later. For this, I have checked with ABAPers and they are also not able to do anything relevant in this.Also,no such document is available in OSS Note which explains where we can change the calculations for PDIF.

Regards

Kamlesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would have been ideal had you shared the screen shot of Analysis screen from the condition tab. Nevertheless, did you try playing with Service Rendered Date ? Maintain the Service Rendered Date in August 2017 and check how it works.

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Thanks!

did you try playing with Service Rendered Date ? 

This is just to determine Tax date and we have done this in exit and system is determining GST conditions as per current date. It is fine.

It would have been ideal had you shared the screen shot of Analysis screen from the condition tab

For which condition type??

Please take a look at the example:

1.Original Invoice price : PR00 : 100 : Quantity 10 : Value 1000

BED 10 % in original Invoice : 100

Net value including BED : 1100

2. Now, price revised i.e PR00 : 150

PDIF value in Retro bill should be 150*10= 1500 then 1500 - 1000 = 500

But, system is calculating based on net value of original invoice i.e 1500 - 1100 = 400 which is incorrect.

Now, we want to modify the calculation for PDIF means system should not consider value of BED from original invoice.

Regards

Kamlesh

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This issue was solved making changes in VFRB program i.e where mandatory checkbox was removed during in excise related condition types were removed so that system doesn't asks for mandatory conditions.

ODN Number were supposed to be generated in new Credit/debit notes, as reference Invoices were not having ODN number nor business place due to its creation date i.e before 1st July. Got the same determined in the Credit/Debit Notes by using user exit RV60AFZC.

After getting the above changes with the help of ABAPer, I tested the same and it worked well. Hence, closing this incident.