cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot generate purchase order / error cannot open the sale ordered with the current permission

oliviacaniglia
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello good day dear

consultation

if I have a super user, who has full authorization and the professional license

as you can see:

Because when I enter the invoice in create mode, the option to click on "preliminary presentation of entry" appears on the toolbar and not with the order (purchase order)

as you can see:

I already loaded the entire document with the data and even so I cannot click on the preview of the seat
nor generate the purchase order

thank you

greetings

erasmos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Have you enabled Data Ownership in General Settings under BP Tab?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

The working seems to be correct as per the settings you have and the document which you have opened.

In Purchase Order, the toolbar greys out the 'Journal Entry Preview' button. It is correct as a Purchase Order never creates a entry in the database. It is only the document and no legal recording of the same.

Journal Entry is only created when a GRPO or AP Invoice is created from the Purchase Order or independently.

In case of AP Invoice, the toolbar has the 'Journal Entry Preview' button and 'Transaction Journal' button activated as this document will create a Journal Entry and same will be included in the Transaction Journal Report.

It is better to check and double confirm the same on the DEMO database.

Kr,

Jitin

Answers (0)