Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact of Cost component structure on PA Transfer structure in SAP

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We were using a single Operating concern and Controlling area for existing company codes. Now, we got a new company to be created all together a new company with the same chart of accounts.

1. We have created Operating concern, COA, Company code..... and then completed the PA Transfer structure of FI-MM in KEI1

2. I have created a new Costing variant in OKKN

3. I have created the Cost component structure in OKTZ and assigned the new company code to it.

When i go back and checked the PA Transfer structure for FI-MM, i see everything showing as blank.

I have no idea the entire config got deleted.

Do you have any idea how it happens and why it happens please?

Also, will there be any relation b/n OKTZ and KEI1 and sequence to customize?

Hope you understand my query.

Appreciate your early response.

Thanks,

Narasimhulu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please cross check the PA transfer structure which you were created for which controlling area.

Have you created the PA transfer structure for new controlling area?

Regards,

Ravi

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your response.

I have created the FI-MM PA transfer structure for the new Controlling area. But after completing the Cost component structure and came back to check the PA Transfer structure, i was surprised since everything to deleted.

I have no idea if we need to follow a sequence while doing these two activities (KEI1 and OKTZ).

Thanks,

Narasimhulu

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NSK

KEI1 and OKTZ are independent, as far as the PA Transfer Structure FI is concerned

Why it got deleted? - Thats not important, because it never happens usually. Atleast, I have not seen it

I will suggest maintain it once again and move on

Br. Ajay M

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Ajay.....

But if you come across anything like this, please share with us.

Best Regards,

Narasimhulu

Answers (0)