cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to remove options from Vl06O

warcsi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello I have gotten a question from a coworker if I can remove some of the options from this screen

is this possible with a BAdI or anyway
I set a breakpoint in CL_EXITHANDLER but when I called the transaction the debugger didnt pop up so Im wonderring if there are even any BAdI's to do anything here

^ The screen I want to remove a few elements from

Thanks for reading

Take Care!

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically this transaction executes a selection screen, which should be easy to analyze, where are you stuck?

warcsi
Participant
0 Kudos

I am gonna be very honest im still pretty new at developping, and I dont really know thge right approach, I know about BAdI's and used them multiple times, here I am uncertain,
Do you have like a generall work-flow in these cases you follow in case you do would you mind sharing it?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Menu System > Status > Program name > ABAP code > search ABAP code corresponding to selection screens.

If you know only BAdI, you can't do much.

fprokopiuk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did you try to use transaction variants? They were designed for this kind of requirements.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thilakan_t
Participant
0 Kudos

You can try "Variants" option. If not working, try this as last option. Create a implicit enhancement in program WS_DELIVERY_MONITOR (at selection screen output event) and the buttons based on your requirement. No BADI available for this.