cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAD/Delivery date confirmed prior to allocation period when prior periods not allowed

TomWoelfel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all, we have a case where we have set up an order type that does not does not consider pick/pack-routine time when doing schedule line date determination. Basically - making the MAD date = delivery date.

We are seeing cases where the Review Availability Check Results shows a delivery date (driven by MAD) that is a day prior to the allocation period.

Example:

Material ABC

Customer Located in EST (note same results when customer located in PST)

allocation period is weekly Mon= Sun (time zone EST)

East Coast Plant (timezone EST) allocation available of 30 for period starting 7/24 and 10 available starting period 7/31

Order for 40 Units:

-Schedule Line 1 confirmed for 7/24/2023

-Schedule Line 2 confirmed for 7/31/2023

West Coast Plant (timezone PST) allocation available of 30 for period starting 7/24 and 10 available starting period 7/31

Order for 40 Units:

-Schedule Line 1 confirmed for 7/23/2023

-Schedule Line 2 confirmed for 7/30/2023

My question/issue is: how can the West Coast plant get dates assigned prior to the allocation period starting? I have some guesses, but trying to pinpoint to see if I can alter the reaction.

Thank you in advance for the help

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member278198
Discoverer

Hi Tom,

this sounds like some issue with the time zone handling in Review Availability Check Result. Can you check whether the SAP Note 3266190 solves the observed issue?

Best Regards,
Dominique

TomWoelfel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dominique, we did implement this note and it did not address the issue. Using it as a starting point to try and debug the logic to pinpoint what is happening, but unfortunately did not address things. Thank you for your response!

Tom