Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass upload of Tax condition record in SAP S4HANA Public cloud

manish_sati1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

In SAP S4Hana Public cloud system, do we have any way to mass upload the Tax condition record data for Purchasing.

*we need to maintain condition record for condition type - TTX1(Tax) in table - 4AQ

Regards,

Manish

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello satimanish01.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance" for this question, as Taxes are Objects related to Finance Line of Business.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Changed tag to Sales.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

manish_sati1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi siwen.hu ,

Thanks for the reply but app: Manage Tax rates - Sales only import data for output tax condition types. Screenshot is attached herewith for easy ref...

we want to update condition record for input tax condition type or we can the say the tax condition types which are used in purchasing.

Please suggest any possible way for mass upload of condition record for purchasing tax Conditions.

Regards,

Manish

Siwen_Hu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

You can use Manage Tax - Rates for mass upload operation.

Help document for this app: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/a376cd9ea00d476b96f18dea1247e6a5/6923c411b2b240fc9b6913b3...

For how to use excel upload, you can refer to this blog. It is almost same for operation part. Thanks.

https://s4hanacloud.community.sap/blogs/show/rkLRUlcSpV3GblTfrVC70m

Regards

Siwen

manish_sati1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please update.

Regards,

Manish

manish_sati1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi.ganesan,

I check the shared blog but we can only upload output(sales) tax rates by using app: Manage Tax Rates:Sales. I need to upload the tax rates for purchasing and I am not able to find any app or template for the same.

Regards,

Manish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this blog published by sahilgrover. Also, go through this blog published by tarun.gambhir