cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 reporting

0 Kudos

Is it possible to get a report like with the information found in MD04 but for over +2000 SKU's? I know that structure MDEZ shows this information but I don't have access to view/create/edit structures... I was thinking on creating a query in SQVI to get the info I need but I'm having difficulties fulfilling this.

Basically I need the info from MD04 but for all my SKU's in a report like view... Can this be achieved?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello funes13

If you want to export collective stock/requirements list to Excel for further analysis i.e. the following list:

You can use the print function (printer icon button). It will display the list as an ALV that you can export to a spread sheet file.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello

SAP provides report RMMD07NEW that is a collective entry to MD04. You want to get everything aggregated in a single table, then you should use BAPI BAPI_MATERIAL_STOCK_REQ_LIST in a custom program.
Regards,
Caetano

0 Kudos

Just FYI I was able to achieve this using a Logical DataBase and creating a custom query in SQVI, the Logical Database is DBM. I can now get all the elements from MD04 into a report for multiple part numbers, I also created an exception report with it.