cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP report for Planned Independent Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the standard reports available for MRP?

Our customer wants to have a custom report showing Material, Plant, MRP controller, Lead Time (Delivery Time+ GR processing Time), Stock on Hand, Requirement Type (PIR, PO, STO) and Weekly Planned Independent requirements before the MRP run

Attached is the sample report required.

Please suggest the required CDS views and best way for creating this report

Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Former Member.

How are you? At this moment, there is no "Released" CDS View for this part of MRP Report. There is a "Non Released" CDS View "MRP Material Coverage" (C_MaterialCoverage).

You have the option to submit an improvement request in SAP Customer Influence, please take a look at note 2712608 - Request for new features in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Manufacturing.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marco.. We are trying to do the same and will update you

Marco_Valencia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Juliano is right. Lots of MRP CDS views are non released. Potentially you could create a custom CDS view using I_ActivePlndIndepRqmt for the PIRs and combine it with a stock on hand (e.g. C_StockQuantityCurrentValue) to perhaps get what you need. You might need to combine several. This is just an idea.

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Former Member.

How are you? Has my comment answered your question? If yes, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" to allow the closure of this topic.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Former Member.

How are you? As I have answered you 2 weeks ago and there is no answer from your side, I am marking my answer as "Best Answer" to allow the closure of this topic.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Answers (0)