cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original invoice dates in regernerated invoice

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

If we cancel invoice and regenerate again in this case if we want to have original invoices dates automatically in the regenerated invoice, could you please tell me how can we achieve this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

The billing date will be fetched based on the following

1. From the order, if it is order related billing
  2. Goods Issue date if it is delivery related billing
0 Kudos

Thank you sir for this answer.

But in our case in invoice output form due date is getting calculated from billing created on date instead of billing date so for the regeneration case we want due date of original invoice in output form could you please suggest for this case?

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi 250456,

First of all have you tired this case in any of your test server. If you have tried then you must see after cancellation of the invoice when you are going to create the new invoice with respect to the delivery the delivery DATE will be automatically populated in the newly created invoice, so the past date will flow directly to the new invoice. For more information please check the copy control settings of Delivery to Invoice.

Regards,

Arnab

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

In our case it is order related billing I agreed with your point but, In our case we have a due date in the output form on the basis of created on date instead of billing date.

Hence we wanted to have same due date of original invoice in regenerated invoice.

Could you please suggest me on this?