cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Parameter Determination:Add "Company Code" as a condition column for Balance Confirmation

benoitroddier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to add a rule in Ouput Parameter Determination, so that for a specific company code the Customer Balance Confirmation form would be specific. However, I do not see for "Customer Balance Confirmation" where can I set the Company code condition

Can you tell me please if it is possible to add this condition column in the rule "Balance Confirmation", to set a specific balance confirmation template for only a few company codes ?

Best regards,

Benoit

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Changed tag to Sales since it's relevant with output.

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Checking internally

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PatrickBao
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Benoit,

I am sorry but Company Code is not available for the Balance Confirmation in current public cloud system.

I also helped you research the feature request. SAP Customer Influence enables customers to submit improvement requests and to openly vote on them.

Your issue has been reported by other customer in below link. You can vote directly.
https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/265021

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Patrick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mathurifico
Explorer
0 Kudos

Output Parameter Determination is typically configured using Output Determination procedures, condition tables, access sequences, and condition types. If you want to set a specific balance confirmation template for only a few company codes, you might need to follow these general steps:

1. Identify Output Type:

• In SAP, each type of output (e.g., printout, email) is represented by an Output Type.
    • The "Customer Balance Confirmation" is an Output Type that you want to configure.
  2. Check Output Determination Procedure:

• Output Determination Procedures are sequences of condition types that are used to determine how output is processed.
    • Identify the output determination procedure used for Customer Balance Confirmation.
  3. Configure Condition Table:

• Go to transaction code V/07 (IMG Path: Logistics - General > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Output Control > Output Determination > Output Determination Using Condition Techniques > Define Condition Tables).
    • Find or create a condition table that includes the necessary fields, including the Company Code field.
  4. Create Access Sequence:

• Access Sequences define the sequence in which the system searches the condition records in the condition table.
    • Go to transaction code V/07 and create an access sequence that includes the condition table created in the previous step.
  5. Define Condition Type:

• The Condition Type is responsible for determining the form or template to be used.
    • Go to transaction code V/06 and create or modify the condition type for Customer Balance Confirmation. Assign the access sequence created earlier to this condition type.
  6. Assign Condition Type to Procedure:

• Go to transaction code V/08 (IMG Path: Logistics - General > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Output Control > Output Determination > Output Determination Using Condition Techniques > Assign Condition Types).
    • Assign the condition type to the output determination procedure.
  7. Maintain Condition Records:

• Go to transaction code VK11 to maintain condition records. Create records specifying the output form or template based on the combination of conditions, including the specific company codes.

Remember, the specific steps and transaction codes can vary based on your SAP version and configuration. If you're not familiar with SAP configuration, it's recommended to involve your SAP Basis or SAP SD consultant to ensure the correct setup. Additionally, always make sure to test any configuration changes in a non-production environment before applying them in a live system

benoitroddier
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank you for your answer. I cannot find the V/07 in SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud. Please let me know where and how I can find it ?
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello benoit.roddier,

Please refer below SAP thread on same issue.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13248618/output-parameter-determination-rule-balance-confir.html

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

benoitroddier
Explorer
0 Kudos
Not sure how the thread was resolved because I do not see "Company Code" as a criteria to be added for Customer Balance Confirmation