cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP-CO11N shift derivation, shift code displays with the keyword "Yesterday"

arjuna_bandara
Active Participant

Hi All,

I'm getting a keyword "yesterday" when the derived at the order confirmation (during the night shift, when the system time falls in to shift time)

Can anyone explain the logic behind this and how to hide this ?

Product version is SAP S/4HANA 2020

Below is the screenshot from the confirmation

In OPK0 setting is set as below -order type dependent shift with no date proposal

in order type dependent parameters the shift proposal is set as below

Shift definition is as below

In addition to that , shift sequence is maintained and it is assigned to the work center capacity to enable shift derivation during the order confirmation.

Appreciate your input on this,

Regards,

Arjuna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arjuna_bandara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As per the shift definition the shift "NIGH" the time duration was set across 2 dates that is from 22:00:00 from current date to 05:59:59 next day. This could be the reason for this behavior.

As a work around i updated the shift definition as - NIG1 from 22:00:00 to 23:59:59 ,

and NIG2 from 00:00:00 to 05:59:59. Both NIG1 and NIG2 had the same description as Night

After the change the shift " Night" correctly derived at CO11N, without keyword "yesterday"

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I understand the user parameter CORUPROF contains the value which is having confirmation profile (created using OPK0). Check the user is assigned with right profile for CORUPROF in SU3.

arjuna_bandara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I have used the standard profile (SAP001).

Regards,

Arjuna

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the assignment of this profile with parameter CORUPROF in SU3 for this user?

arjuna_bandara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

Yes ,rechecked with assigning user parameter, and the result is still the same.

Regards,

Arjuna