cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problema con el certificado SSL en SAP Business One

erickgomez-tech
Participant

Saludos cordiales,

Después de múltiples pruebas y revisión de Notas SAP he "confirmado" que el funcionamiento de los certificados SSL en la versión SAP Business One está fallando, esto al no poderse validar la cadena de certificados intermediarios.

El mismo SSL funciona a la perfección en la versión SAP Business One for HANA, adicional, el certificado fue probado en el System Landscape Directory y superó la misma prueba, lo que confirma que el problema está en el Service Layer.

Espero esta información sea de utilidad para alguien más, si alguien tiene la solución agradecería la compartiera.

Atentamente,

Erick Gómez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi suggestum,

There is a known scenario about Service Layer and the Certificates. Refer to SAP Note 3232648 for the same.

However, it seems specific to SAP Business One VERSION, FOR SAP HANA only. I would ask you to check that.

Also, check whether the Service Layer service can be started/stopped successfully? What is the status of Login request?

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support

erickgomez-tech
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ankit.chauhan1

I confirm, the issue is: Unable to Verify the First Certificate (SAP Note 3232648) or certificates intermediate chain.

I did a lot of testing with various certificates on various servers both HANA and MSSQL.

The SSL in the HANA version works perfectly, in the MSSQL version it doesn't, I must point out that the Service Layer in the MSSQL version works completely, the only problem is in the SSL validation.

I realized because I use SAP Conversational AI, the same SSL with HANA connects without problem, with MSSQL no.

So, I repeat: the problem occurs only with the MSSQL version, the SDL and the Web Client, with the same SSL it works perfect.

Stay tuned to reply.

Cheers,

Erick

nedugatech10
0 Kudos

Hola Erick,

Para solucionar el certificado intermedio se tiene que ir al archivo httpd-b1s-lb.conf de la ruta /usr/SAPBusinessOne/ServiceLayer/conf

Luego ir a la sección del código <IfModulo ssl_module> y adicionar la siguiente linea:

SSLCertificateChainFile "conf/intermedio.crt"

Tener en cuenta que el certificado debe estar ubicado en la ruta llamado "intermedio.crt" que se configuro en la linea de código anterior, estos certificados son llamados certificados intermedios, por ejemplo el proveedor GoDaddy los llama bundle cuando se descargan desde su plataforma:

Luego a validar la URL con SSL Checker:

Espero que sea de mucha ayuda.

Saludos cordiales.