cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

04 inspection does not work for EWM in 1909 version

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

As we read on the simplification list, 01 and 04 inspection types are supported to work with EWM in 1909 version without an inspection rule.

01 inspection type works well with EWM. We've generated the inspection lot without an inspection rule on GR successfully. However, 04 inspection type does not work without an inspection rule. I make settings to have an inspection lot per material document and it is not generated after GR for production order. There is no inspection lot and the stock directly goes to available stock both in ERP and EWM systems.

So now I have to use 1704 inspection type with inspection rules to be able to generate an inspection lot after goods receipt for production. But it will be quite better if I can use 04 inspection type without inspection rules. So I wonder if there is anyone who used this feature or are any further settings to make to be able to generate insp lot for 04 inspections in EWM?

Thanks.

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We solved the issue. It was because of the delivery type configurations. Thread is closed.