Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSUBCON return material from Subcontractor mvt. type 542 E

former_member684884
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I have activated Business function  1. DIMP_SDUD    2. LOG_EAM_ROTSUB   3. LOG_EAM_ROTSUB_2 

new special stock indicators came as -  F SCCustomerOrderStock , R SC Project Stock , I have transfer material to subcontractor using movement type 541 E and material showing at subcontractor as special stock F SCCustomerOrderStock , Goods receipt can also perform by ADSUBCON 101 E

, but some of the quantity i want to take return from subcontractor into normal sales order stock by 542 E but there is no option in MIGO , MB1B ,ADSUBCON Please refer following screen shots.

If any one is having idea please share...

Thanks & Regards,

Akshay

View Entire Topic
ying_zeng2
Explorer
0 Kudos

actually the movement type is 544(E) in this situation when the subcontractor finished and you found The components sent to the supplier were not used up

select migo A11 Subsequent adjustment

Enter the number of components that need to be backflushed in the details, and note that the selection box of insufficient consumption needs to be checked, which means that the components are flushed back to issue materials, and the movement type will automatically change to 544

As to whether 544E can be made, further research is needed and I will update my conclusion

ying_zeng2
Explorer
0 Kudos

The test confirmed my conclusion and corrected the move type to be 544F instead of 544E