Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning forms to specific accounts

isaacmokoena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

We created additional forms and we would like to assign them to specific Accounts. On the Accounts Management work center --> Communication --> Collaborations, i can see that there are business documents that i can assign form templates to however not all of them are available. I am also facing a challenge when it comes to the Customer Invoice/Credit Memo business document whereby i have four separate form templates underneath it that i have to assign to an account (Pro forma, Down Payment, Credit Memo, Customer Invoice) but i only have a single space to assign the template and it automatically becomes default for other templates when transactions are previewed.

I would like to know if there's any option available on the Configure whereby i can select the Business Documents that i want to use ?

Below is a screenshot from Accounts Management work center --> Communication --> Collaborations showing the Business Documents available

I would highly appreaciate all your help.

kind regards

View Entire Topic
KathrinD
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Isaac,

If you want to create different rules for the form template determination of different Business Documents e.g. such as Proforma Invoice, Down Payment Request, Credit Meme etc. which are all based on the document type Invoice, you can create rules for the form template selection with different parameters in the Application and User Management work center and the Form Template Selection view. You also have the possibility to select a Bill-To party in the parameters.

Please see also the Help Center Document Form Template Selection Quick Guide

https://help.sap.com/viewer/2754875d2d2a403f95e58a41a9c7d6de/LATEST/en-US/2dd3e03c722d1014ab8bf68ee5...

And also useful could be the blog:

Custom Form Templates – Tips about how to use – Form Template Maintenance and Form Template Selection

https://blogs.sap.com/2017/12/27/custom-form-templates-tips-about-how-to-use-form-template-maintenan...

Best regards,

Kathrin

isaacmokoena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kathrin,

Thank you for providing an altenative solution. I've already tried it however it did not fulfil my requirements hence i resorted to the one that i posted a question on.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Isaac