cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM components showing in BOM but not all showing in Prod. Order Display: Component Overview list

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

BOM components are all showing in BOM list (CS03) for a material but not all showing in Production Order Display: Component Overview list (CO03)

We do mvt. 261 Goods Issue within TCODE CO60XT which is browser based PI Sheets. When doing Goods Issue we normally get a list "BOM Components" of all components used in a production order. I have checked the appropriate BOM used for our order and material (within CO03->Master Data->BOM) and noticed that it had all correct materials with valid dates as well as any Change No. being valid but when I check through my Production Order itself (which also uses the same material) (within CO03 -->Component Overview) there is a particular material component missing from that list.

Does anyone know what might be causing this as this? The BOM Component list within CO60XT displays all the BOM materials except the one.

Any and all help is appreciated.

View Entire Topic
Narasimha
Active Contributor

Hi Alex

1-check ECM validity

2-Check if someone deleted it prod order manually (Logs won't display, hence create a test order and check if the comp is visible in the test order-(don't save)

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, will look into both but it seems the validity maybe be fine, more then likely someone deleted the material manually from the production order.

0 Kudos

I don’t believe it was due to someone deleting it from the production order manually was the issue, it could be possibly due to ECM validity or something else.

0 Kudos

Change No: 500000019692 (material component ending 285) has a Valid From: 09.11.2020 date it is valid and change no. status is 1 Active. Bom Explosion date for for the order is: 30.01.2023. Order BOM itself also has a valid from: 29.10.2016 so also valid. Not sure what’s causing the issue.