cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP MASS UPLOAD IN SAP S4HANA ON-PREMISE

1028_melle
Explorer

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a specific T-code in SAP S4Hana (on-premise) where I can mass upload BP Master data in the system or can I use T-code LSMW? Also, is there an updated guide/ steps on how to use this t-code, LSMW, for SAP S4Hana2020?

Thank You

View Entire Topic
FrankFinkbohner
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi 1028_melle,

if you only want to have an app for mass maintenance of master data (Product and Business Partner) you should have a look to the official Mass Maintenance app.

Mass Maintenance | SAP Help Portal

SAP Fiori Apps Reference Library (ondemand.com)

SAP does not recommend the "Migrate your data" app (neither the new Fiori app nor the deprecated LTMC transaction) for any kind of mass maintenance. Transaction LTMC (old we-dynpro based "Migrate your data" app) is deprecated with SAP S/4HANA 2020 it will not launch anymore with SAP S/4HANA 2021.

3355075 - LTMC Decommissioned from S/4 HANA 2021 version onwards - SAP for Me

BR

Frank

1028_melle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this applicable for mass creation of master data? I thought this is only for maintaining, such as adding or changing a large volume of existing master data in the system.

1028_melle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Already tried the t-code MASS in the system. BP creation was done successfully.

Thank You frank.finkbohner .

Thanks a lot !

FrankFinkbohner
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

with the Mass maintenace app or T-Code Mass you can also mass upload Business Partners. For data migration perspective the migration cockpit should be used, because of its integrated value mapping integration over all objects. But if you only wants to mass upload business partners without any value mapping and with a small number of fields and a medium volume, you can also do this via Mass transaction.

In such cases it is a matter of taste if you are using migration cockpit or mass maintenance app. In both cases you must fill out an XML template and the upload this.

BR

Frank