cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business users created with Maintain employee app F2288A are not picked by Manage Workflow app F2190

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

HR integration is not active in the system, and we create Business users with the app Maintain Employee F2288A.

Roles SAP_BR_MANAGER and SAP_BR_PURCHASING_MANAGER assigned to the user.
As specified in SAP note 3287415 - Users not available in Manage Workflow for Purchase Requisitions. 3279729 - No users available in People picker of Manage workflow application.

When maintaining Workflow for Purchase Requisition with Manage Workflow app F2190, I use Recepient assignment by User, and the user is mssing in the People picker T_F2288A.

If I enter it manually, sustem says that this user ID is not valid.

Employees with HR master data are in the list.
Does that mean that for using Flexible Workflow in Purchasing, integration with HR is a must?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.
View Entire Topic
lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Konstantin,

Let me clarify how the system works if HR is not active:

If you are NOT using HCM:

You can use Badi MMPUR_WORKFLOW_AGENTS_V2 for agent determination.

In the step creation of the workflow, in the section "Recipients" under "Assignment By", you should select options "Role" and "Agent Determination by BAdI". Here you can do your own BAdI implementation where you determine the agents by your own logic, without having HR integration active.

The following link provides detailed information on how this BAdI can be used for each document type:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/af9ef57f504840d2b81be8667206d485/1909.000/en-US/3ba5a81bc3f749c6af46ec52...

I hope this helps clarify,

Kind Regards,
Lisa
SAP Support