cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDS view Required - S4Hana Public Cloud MD04 - stock functionality (released)

LaurensSteffers
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we would like to use the stock calculation of the MD04 in a separate application (side-by-side). We try to find some CDS views which are actually released and cover the functionality. We can find the actual stock variants (i_materialstock..., I_EWM_AVAILABLESTOCK etc) but we also need to take reservations into account. 

Any option or combination available (released!) which we can use to cover the md04 functionality in a CDS view (API would be ok as well). 

Kind regards

Laurens

Addition: Well, we had a look and see we still have issues. It looks like the API (supply/demand) is walking through the MD04 functionality (takes all receipts and issues into account), but we only want to have the CO09 functionality (receipts and issues which much be taken into account regarding the availability check).

LaurensSteffers_0-1715675332676.png

View Entire Topic
Corey
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Laurens,

There is no CDS view available yet for this.
You may use this API alternatively . 
https://hub.sap.com/api/API_MRP_MATERIALS_SRV_01/resource/Supply_and_Demand
See also the online help.
https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/d35113ee62644d3abee1aaec148291d9/40ca14cc187949798862ee56...

Best regards
Corey

LaurensSteffers
Participant
0 Kudos
Thank you Corey, I'll have a look today at the API "results" on our system and see if it matches our expectations. Thanks again!
LaurensSteffers
Participant
0 Kudos
Well, we had a look and see we still have issues. It looks like the API (supply/demand) is walking through the MD04 functionality (takes all receipts and issues into account), but we only want to have the CO09 functionality (receipts and issues which much be taken into account regarding the availability check). It looks like the availability check is not taken into account in the API.
LaurensSteffers
Participant
0 Kudos
I added some more comments and images in the original question.