Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK40n run after a long period

manoj_chauhan1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Costing experts ,

I have been asked by my client to run CK40n for a company code. This was run last time in period 6 in 2018.

Please let me know what I need to check in before running this program . Do I need to ask why it was not run all these months .Do they run for all materials or for some , What is the table in which I can see the details / errors of previous ck40N.

What steps or checks I need to do in system before running Ck40n in current month . I donot have much expert knowledge in this type of situation . Will there be any accounting document created with the new run ? Should I execute it first in quality client .

Regards

MKC

View Entire Topic
former_member206132
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

There is no separate configuration is required if you are running CK11N but check once in OKKN transaction code.

As you communicated that you have already run in 2018, When you enter the transaction code CK40N you will see first field as Costing Run here if you press F4 you can see all the costing runs which has been performed.

For your last question, It is always recommended when you are checking in production environment, kindly process once in Quality systems, Then you can perform in Production run.

BR

Repakula Manoj