cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costs are booked to cost center even if the account assignment is project

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

I have Purchase order account assigned to P. I have assigned the WBS element in the PO account assignment. WBS is not mentioned as statistical.

When I am doing the GRN, it shows both cost center and WBS in the account assignment which is not correct. This cost center is different from the one which is mentioned in the WBS element. In this way, the costs are booked in the wrong cost center.

I do not understand, Why cost center is coming up automatically when my account assignment is WBS. And from where this cost center can be picked up other than the WBS.

View Entire Topic
BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discuss with FI/CO team for any substitution set in OKC9 and also check that cost centre available in for your G/L account in KA03/KA02

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

No cost center in KA03/KA02. I will check with the FICO team for the substitution.

former_member533179
Participant
0 Kudos

This has also happened in some other Purchase orders account assigned to orders. Here also cost center is derived while doing GR.

Is this standard that multiple cost objects can be derived during GR?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with FI/CO team for any substitution set which overwrite and default those cost center picking on GR posting from logic within