Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create multi counter Multi strategy plan

Bidhu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can it possible to create multi counter multi strategy maintenance plan. Here is my situation...

I have an equipment, Which need planned service in 500 Hrs, 1000Hrs 1800Hrs, 2400Hrs (Irregular running interval based service) and every 1 Year (Regular yearly maintenance). While if any of these running hrs falls close (say 10% of time or 10% of Running hrs) Only one service order to be released with assigning both task list assigned together.

I shall be thankful for all your help.

Thanks

Bidhu

View Entire Topic
Silvia_Ventura
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bidhu

Multiple Counters plans in S/4HANA Service follow the same design that PM multiple counters plans. However, there is a small difference : in PM you must define a cycle set and Recurring services don't provide that option. You have to specify the cycle inside the plan. Something like

Besides, as we don't use Task list we must specify different templates for each cycle because I guess that the services will be different

That is what I saw in my internal 2022 system.

Best regards

Silvia Ventura

Bidhu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Silvia,

Much appriciated for your effort. We have decided to move with 2022 version with Maintnence service order. Our business is complex and Tasklist with operation and componants fit more. Maintenance Strategy fits more only with a catch, it releases all of the cycles when it his multiple, e.g. for 2000Hrs service, it release 500, 1000 and 2000 operations and task. So looking for solution Multi counter maintenance strategy. So far I understood its not possible in standard. It will be great if this case added to the future release.

Thanks

Bidhu