Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Down Payments in SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud

João_Lampreia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

I have a few questions that I would like you to clear:

-I'm using scope item 3MO (Service Contract Management) for the need of periodic billing plans in services contracts, is there any way to add customer down payments to these periodic billing plans?

-In SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud, is it possible to add condition types AZWA, AZWB for customer down payments to the SD pricing schema?

Thank you so much!

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello jlampr01.

How are you? I have included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Service" for this question, as Service Contracts are Objects related to Service Line of Business.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Pedro_Utz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear João,

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after several days. You can "Unaccept" it anytime if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Pedro

View Entire Topic
Javier_del-Peso
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi joo.lampreia

In S/4Hana Cloud, Public Edition, Down payment request is limited to certain scenarios, and doesn't include Service Contracts. See help about

Down Payment Request Handling in Accounts Receivable | SAP Help Portal

Prerequisites

This is only activated by default content for accounting principle IFRS and US-GAAP in the Down Payment Processing Schema view. Additionally:

The Down Payment Request must be created by Sales Billing. For more information, please check out Manage Customer Down Payment Requests.

Only for sales order item that has a:

• Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) billing element assigned
  • Down Payment request applied as billing plan item. For more information, please check Down Payment Request and Item Billing Plan Item.

Feel free to open a customer influence request for DPR on Service Contracts.

Regards,

Javier del Peso

SunnyZ
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Javier,

Thanks for sharing the information. However, the URL you provided does not seem to be public available. Could you please kindly confirm and share again? Since we are also facing the request of having Project Downpayment being processed in S4HC.

Thanks,
Sunny

Javier_del-Peso
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert