Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery item category rounding not working

nijatsd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I implemented Round down(-) indicator in TAN(delivery item category). However, when creating order like 8.425 m2, and then creating delivery, delivery quantity don't change to 8 m2. I don't need to round off order quantity, just want system rounds off delivery quantity.

I just want to know is there anything I missed and if so what ?

Should I use user exit and if so which is appropriate for this case?

Much appreciate in advance

0 Kudos

Hey Nijat,

Can you check if Rounding Permitted is checked for TAN item category in Item category Configurations it is unchecked by Deafult.

Thanks and Regards

nijatsd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Yes it was checked

Thanks for respond.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then, have a look at OSS note 2638335

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 I want the system rounds delivery quantity while creating delivery.

Is your delivery item category configuration set to Rounding ? Check in 0vlp transaction

nijatsd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes sir,

The rounding indicator in the delivery item category was set to round down(-).

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Also implemented OSS note 2638335. When creating delivery 
it gives warning message, but creates 8.25 m2

If the above note is implemented after you created this discussion, then, you have to check with new delivery. Also, what is the warning message number ?

nijatsd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi ,

It is not like SAP warning message. I created new order and system rounded order quantity. While rounding, it gave rounding message like I am rounding quantity.

However, it rounds order quantity, but when creating delivery, it brings order quantity without rounding (like 8,25 m2)

But in my case, the order can be created without rounding, I want the system rounds delivery quantity while creating delivery.

nijatsd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any solution for this situation would be helpful

But if there is no other way than ABAP, thanks everyone for the replies.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be due to Base UoM and Sales UoM are different. Have a look at OSS notes 8818 and 2638335

nijatsd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi.ganesan,

Maybe I couldn't describe the case broadly:

We create an order for 10 m2 for X material, somehow the X material's stock has decreased to 8.25 m2. When create a delivery with reference to an order, we need the delivery quantity to bring rounded quantity of 8 m2, not 8.25.

In our business Base uom and Sale uom are different.

But OSS note 8818 recommends defining the base uom as the smallest unit, which we have also defined as well.

Also implemented OSS note 2638335. When creating delivery it gives warning message, but creates 8.25 m2

It would be appreciated if you give your valuable advice.