cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between Business object, Geo Object, Business Layer & Geo layer in GEF

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In order to configure GEF, I need help to get Business object, Geo Object, Business Layer & Geo layer in GEF in PM perspective. Any example ? What configuration is required.

Regards

Gaurav

View Entire Topic
i807822
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Here is a Sample Customizing and Implementation of Geographical Enablement of Business Partner.

Then

But you are getting ahead of yourself. you need to implement installation steps.

The GEF Admin guide is complete, go thru it one by one and you should have no issue.

Enjoy!

Nick.

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Correct, these all activities I have done and can see the preconfigured stuff for BP after activating the BC sets. But the thing is that I need to configure the same things for Equipment, functional location, maintenance order and notification. So should we create custom implement class and geo structure for our objects or is there any standard class and structure for them.

Is it possible for you to explain the hierarchy for business object, geo object, business layer and geo layer in terms of Equipment, functional location, maintenance order and notification.

Regards

Gaurav