Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW Inventory Posting Error

Manal-SH
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear community,

I am trying to import an inventory posting in SAP B1 (HANA on-premise version 9.3) through the DTW (Data Transfer Workbench). So I am using 3 templates: inventory posting header, inventory posting lines, and inventory posting batches. But it's always a failure.

I'm receiving the following error: "1 Created Failed 1 Cannot add row without complete selection of batch/serial numbers65171 "

Note that when the initial quantities of item batches in the specified warehouse are all zero, the import is a success. But when there is a certain quantity for a batch, I receive the error. I also tried adding rows in the template for the batches with zero quantities in the warehouse; also same error.

Does anyone know how should I write my data?

3 templates3 templatesbatches templatebatches template

I attached sample photos. Note that when I first manually set the item quantity in warehouse WH0002 to zero in SAP, the first example worked and it posted qty 10 for the batch '2027-12-31'. But if there is an existing qty, it's unsuccessful (with and without rows 2 and 3)

SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA 

SAP Business One 

@SAPSupport 

View Entire Topic
LoHa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

maybe it helps 

https://me.sap.com/notes/841270 

regards

LoHa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
In the posting lines you got linenum 0 in the batches you used BaseLineNumber 1
Manal-SH
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for replying 🙂

But if I write the BaseLineNum as 0, I receive an error "Argument 'Start' must be greater than zero"

So I thought I should be following the second column (LineNumber not LineNum) although I don't get what's the difference.