Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E invoice issue

former_member150831
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Expertise,

We have done E invoice configuration and activated edocument and compliance features, through Edocument cockpit app found only Eway bill and GST Reporting documents but do not find Einvoice, however we are trying to edit Eway bill and at the time of submit eway bill getting below error.

This is completely S4hana public cloud edition.

Someone please help me on this with GSTIN implementation process guide along with steps to be followed will be appreciate.

Please refer this screen shot.

Pedro_Utz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Akshay,

We helped you accepting the answer once that no updates happened on the last days.

Feel free to unaccept it at any time.

Kind regards,

Pedro

MansoorCPI
Explorer
0 Kudos
Is this issue solved, i am also getting same issue & CBC Configurations are completed i have checked they are good
MansoorCPI
Explorer
0 Kudos
Is this issue solved, i am also getting same issue & CBC Configurations are completed i have checked they are good help me on this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sahil_Grover
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Akshay,

Please check the link

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/634261119fec4d58970471f2c4a9a740/b85a1a7c09f7419f817c7320...

Einvoice will come when all setting for Einvoice has been done and a document relevant for Einvoice is generated. or may be are using only EWay+Einvoice solution

Please check the logs to see the error.

Seeing the screenshots, The set up is not complete.

Regards

Sahil

former_member150831
Participant

Hello Sahil Sir,

Actually we have already done the additional einvoice configuration in our system but do not see Einvoice in edocument cockpit, however while trying to edit the eway bill it is showing error as Business partner does not exist.

Would you be able to provide the possible solution with step to be followed.

On the above document reference we are on the page of Creating Electronic Invoice (eInvoice) step 5 view xml file, please provide step to follow on .

Great appreciate if you can help me on this or to my direct email box.

Pedro_Utz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear sabarinathank ,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your feedback.

Can you please let us know which Scope item are you referring to this process?

In case there are unexpected system behavior according Scope item instructions and Test Script, you can raise a Support Case with detailed information on How to reproduce your issue and the CB User credential to system access.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Pedro

Answers (0)