cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating contracts with app "manage purchase contracts"

Pieter_vd_B
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, when creating a contract with app "manage purchase contracts"in S4H Cloud, the system issues an error during the creation of header data. This occurs regardless which contract type I use. I have created contracts before with the exact same data and worked properly. See below the error message I receive. I create the

When creating a purchase contract with ME31K and with the same data all worked fine. I also checked the purchase contract document types in "configure your solution" but was not able to find them.

Is there any known reason why this happens all of a sudden?

Thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
Sahil_Grover
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear P. Van ,

Hope you are doing good.

Request you to kindly share the details of error and how it is reproduced. I will try in internal system

Which S/4Hana cloud version you are on ? and are there any upgrades to 2105?

Regards

Sahil Grover

Pieter_vd_B
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sahil,

Thanks for following up. This request got accidentally twice registered. The answer to this issue was due to my browser's history. I had to empty my cache in my browser. This action resolved my issue. I apologise to have entered a duplicate request.

Thanks,

Pieter van der Borst

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Whenever you add any text to your post, please do so under "Comment" and not under "Answer", as you were not answering to a query but only providing additional informations as required by the members. Meanwhile, I have converted your above Answer to Comment