cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting user classification report in USMM using python and BAPI

0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,
Hope everyone is doing well.

I am working on SAP Automation with python where I am trying to automate USMM(Licensing activity) with the use of Python. I want to extract the User classification report in the form of excel.

I am trying to achieve it using BAPI. Plan was to create a variant of the program of the tcode USMM and scheduling background job of that variant. Once done, download the spool of the job and mail it in the form of excel.

The Program name is showing RSUVM000 in TSTC and in the status option in USMM, it is showing as SAPLSLIM_GUI_FRAME.

Now, the issue is that RSUVM000 is of prog type M and SAPLSLIM_GUI_FRAME is of prog type F and seems like a variant cannot be created of such prog types. Only executable programs are allowed.

My question is:

Is there any option to create a variant and schedule a background job for USMM - user classification apart from using BDC? BAPI is preferred.

Thanks

View Entire Topic
Private_Member_467521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi anirudh2012,

For that purpose, you can use RSUVM007 ABAP report.

I do not think there is a BAPI. But here are two includes if you want to investigate further - RSUVMCONST and RSUVMIN3

Hope it helps. 🙂

All the best,

Luis

0 Kudos

Thanks for the input. However, RSUVM007 is for Measurement job.

I just want the user classfication list through a program so that I can create a variant out of it